Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Then He said to me

"Then He said to her, 'Your sins have been forgiven.'" Luke 7:48

So many people have said so many things to me in my lifetime of 25 years. Even precious and wonderful things! They have said things like, "I love you." "Will you marry me?" "Hold you me, Mommy!"

But nothing could ever compare to this. Just as Jesus said to the harlot in Luke 7, "Your sins have been forgiven," He also said it to me. The first time was April 2nd, 2000 at 2 o'clock in the morning. And then He has continued to say it to me every day since then. Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I said it at Step by Step, but I will say it again here: this is so marvelous! That is how I knew I had been saved, 3 1/2 years ago--the Lord assured me that my sins had been forgiven! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete